G8 GT owners looking for GXP horsepower can have it right now by adding American Racing Headers awesome G8 system. Like everything ARH builds, these new systems are made here in the USA using the highest quality 304 S/S. Available with 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries and merge collectors with scavenger spikes standard, ARH G8 system guarantees outstanding performance with great fit and a very easy install. Other features include 3/8" thick S/S flanges with hand ported inlets and 200 cell metallic substrate cats. Testing on a Mustang dyno showed gains of 38 RWHP and 41 RWTQ (before the tune and Cold Air were installed).
This G8 system is a direct fit to your stock or aftermarket axle-back mufflers.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
|Manufacturer||American Racing Headers|
|Application Guide||2008+ Pontiac G8 & GXP V8|