- Retro finned design gives your modern LS engine a touch of true vintage flair
- Eliminates unsightly OE coil brackets and messy coil-on-cover styling
- Engineered to fit all GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines
- Standard height allows for easy installation and a custom look while retaining all OE valve train clearances (clears up to 0.750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms)
- Manufactured from high quality die cast aluminum
- Features a proven OE style baffle and ventilation system to keep your engine breathing easy
- Includes a billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Available in four unique finishes: Natural Cast, Polished, Satin Black (lightly textured) with Machined Fins, and Factory Orange with Machined Fins
These valve covers do not have integrated coil mounts, therefore a coil relocation system will be required for proper usage. Holley’s product offerings for remotely relocating existing GM LS engine coils, along with the Holley SmartCoil, are linked below.
These valve covers do not include valve cover bolts or rubber grommets. You may re-use your factory bolt assemblies, or other hardware of your choice, though replacements may be necessary over time.
Purchasing new valve cover gaskets is recommended, but not required. Carefully inspect all components that will be reused before installation to determine if a replacement part may be necessary.
|Application Guide||FIts all 1999-2013 LS based engines|